Friday, May 23, 2014

There is hope

Well good news....I haven't talked to my ex since Saturday. He wasn't giving me any time of day so I got upset. He attempted to call me twice that night after many hours later but I ignored him. I tried to talk to him monday and tuesday, But he already had me on block, I did not call him or text him on wed or thurs. Hooray! He hasn't tried to contact me but I am over caring about that fact. I have been struggling for 7 months now. 7 months!! I have compared myself to this 23 year old girl that I do not even know. I have asked myself countless times why doesn't he want me? Why doesn't he love me? Why doesn't he call me or text me more after we slept together. One answer to all this is that he is an asshole. In fact in my phone he is currently ass lol I was training a new girl tonight and not trying to tell her all my business but i mentioned my situation and that I feel like all i do is compare myself to this other chick. I explained that I am going on 32 my ex was 26 and the new gf is 23. She said oh well they are nowhere in the same league as you. Somehow that made me feel good. I have low self esteem and I think this was just too much for me. I am always getting abandoned by an ex. But this time I knew who I was replaced with and I knew what their relationship was like. That is why I am so glad I was forced in some way to end this. I could of stayed around and be at his beck and call when he was lonely. But that wasn't enough for me and I am not sorry for feeling that way. So we shall see. I feel like I always post post like these and months later I'm like so well I didn't stop talking to him lol But I feel so good tonight. I feel like the old me and I really don't to let ass take that away from me again. I am stronger then that....FINALLY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment