Friday, January 10, 2014

A new day

So yesterday I got a strange text from AL. The text said that he was blocking me because he had a gf and it was fucked up that I text him that I missed him. So I knew it was from his gf, I waited and waited. Finally he called about 7 and had no idea she sent that. I was obviously upset by her actions because who does that? Plus shes not really wrong to wanna block me. I mean her bf is in love with me and I him. It is a fucked up situation. Anyways his reaction was oh I guess she knows my code I better change it. I was livid by his cowardness. He always sticks up to me and confronts me. But this girl is just so damn fucking amazing she gets away with anything. So he calls me later and after about 30 minutes of just arguing I hang up. He tries to call back and I don't end up answering for a good half hour. So we are talking and he is all over me like normal talking about sex and us. He even said we are friends then he said with stronger feelings then that. He had sent the crazy one a text asking if she had been in his phone and at this time she hadn't responded. So we talk for a good hour and he lets me go to work. Probably 2 hours later he calls me back. TOTALLY DIFFERENT!!!! He makes no personal connection with me at all. If he loved me in any capacity I couldn't tell. So I eventually just hung up and text him a few serious text. No response. An hour later he texts maybe twice just random one liners. I knew when he was off work. I text him probably 4 texts. Still at 335pm the next day I have not heard back. I am assuming the whore invited him over to talk and he fucked her and they made up. All is happy happy with them now. I am guessing she asked him to stop talking to me. I guarantee you he will do it too. So
HERE___________________________________________________________________________is my breaking point!
I AM better then them. I don't love like that. I am over all the bullshit and I am seriously going to try to just move on. I never did shit to him and he dumps me. She does this and lies and he still wants her. He likes being mistreated I think. I think he can not handle real pure love. That is all I am. So we can never work. So what's the point. There is none.

No comments:

Post a Comment